Your pets mean the world to you. They mean the world to us, too. At Mercer Street Veterinary Hospital, we understand that pets are family. We’ll take care of the medical side of things so that you and your best friends can focus on the truly important stuff like long walks and even longer cuddle sessions.
Mercer Street Veterinary Hospital is part of Cara Veterinary, a family-owned network of premier Pacific Northwest veterinary practices. All Cara hospitals live by a five-pillar system aimed at ensuring that every pet who comes through our doors receives high-quality, compassionate care and every human client is treated with respect and honesty.
Our team is proud to promote and embody the following values:
- Put Pets First. Our first priority is always the health, happiness, and comfort of our four-legged patients.
- Trust the Parent. We believe that caring for an animal is a partnership built on mutual trust and humility. We trust pet parents to make the right decisions for themselves and their animal companions and invite you to actively participate in care alongside us.
- Good Neighbors. We take the time to get to know our patients’ families and cherish the opportunity to play an active role in our local communities.
- Authentically Human. We embrace the full spectrum of emotions that comes with caring for pets. We know when to be fun and when to be serious. At all times, we foster a supportive, positive, empathetic, and authentically human hospital culture.
- Shake Things Up. We are always looking for a better, more efficient way of delivering care and excellent results. Fresh ideas = good medicine.