Starting Monday, May 3rd we will begin to allow clients back into the hospital. We will still be offering curbside for clients who need or want that for their appointment.
If you chose to come in for an appointment we have the following guidelines to keep you and our staff safe:
- Only 1 client per visit will be allowed in the building and exam room. This is to continue to allow for social distancing and prevent overcrowding of the lobby.
- Masks must be worn over your nose & mouth the entire time you are in the building.
- If you have been exposed to someone COVID positive or have traveled in the last 2 weeks and are not vaccinated, your visit will have to be curbside. We ask that you alert the staff so we can take proper precautions to care for your pet.
- If you have traveled outside the country in the last 2 weeks, your visit will be curbside regardless of vaccine status.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms not related to another condition, we ask that you reschedule your appointment to when you are feeling better. If your pet is sick and in need of immediate care, please talk with the staff about options.
If you have questions or concerns about the precautions we’re taking during this difficult time, give us a call at (206) 285-0395. And, as always, thanks for your patience and cooperation!