LVT WANTED: Amazing opportunity in the Pacific Northwest!
- Great benefits package
- Located in beautiful Seattle
- Licensed or license eligible candidates welcome
Mercer Street Veterinary Hospital is part of the progressive Cara Group of neighborhood veterinary practices, known for our commitment to pets, their families, and to each other! We are seeking an experienced, licensed veterinary technician to join us at our state-of-the-art veterinary hospital. As an LVT with the Cara Group, your input and ideas will always be welcome to help our team provide the best care possible for our local clients and their pets.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Medical & dental insurance
- Flexible schedule with no on-call
- PTO & paid holidays off, including birthday
- Paid family & medical leave (WA state offers up to 12 weeks of paid leave to eligible employees)
- 401K with employer match
- Professional development / CE stipend
- Employee pet discount
- Uniform allowance
- Free DoorDash Monthly membership
- LVT license or eligible to be licensed
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Excellent communication skills
- able to lift 40 lbs.
- able to stand for prolonged periods of time during shift
- Positive attitude
- A desire to build long-term relationships with pet parents & the community
We are located in the vibrant, Queen Anne/downtown area of Seattle, a major city rich in everything—world class restaurants, clubs, culture, diversity, and unrivaled Pacific Northwest beauty. The recreational opportunities are endless given our coastal location that’s framed by the Cascade mountains, Olympic National Park and Mt. Rainier National Park. In addition to being a great dog town, Seattle is also a wonderful place to be single or raise a family.
Ready to Apply?
We’d love to see a cover letter highlighting why you think you’d be a good fit for our practice as well as a fully updated resume. Please send all materials to Maddy@mercerstreetvet.com.
Mercer Street Veterinary Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.