VETERINARY RECEPTIONIST WANTED: Here’s where your veterinary career starts
Mercer Street Veterinary Hospital is seeking a full-time receptionist to provide outstanding customer service to our wonderful clients and patients. Our hospital is part of the Cara Veterinary group of neighborhood veterinary practices, known for our commitment to pets, their families, and to each other! We can offer you:
- Competitive compensation (all positions are $17/hr. or above)
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays, including your birthday
- Employee pet care discount
- Uniform allowance
- Continued job training/educational opportunities
- Regular reviews and feedback
- Free Door Dash monthly membership
While we prefer someone with animal care experience, we are willing to train for this position, and there is always potential for learning, growth and advancement within our hospital group. The ideal candidate would be:
- dependable and punctual
- positive and have great people skills
- comfortable around a variety of animals
- able to lift 20 lbs.
- computer literate
- interested in community outreach
Want to join us? Please send your cover letter and current resume to Maddy@mercerstreetvet.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mercer Street Veterinary Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.